Blaniya79's profile

Wed, May 22, 2019 8:00 AM

FREE MONTH SERVICE

Never received it when I became a NEW CUSTOMER

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

We are so sorry that happened, Blaniya79! Was there an offer for a free month of service when you signed up for service?

7 Messages

3 y ago

Yes it was

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

When did you signed up for service?

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Did you signed up at a local Boost Mobile store?

7 Messages

3 y ago

It has been almost 2 months now and I still haven't got it

1 Message

3 y ago

No I got my phone & card at Wal-Mart. I have the stylo4 now but my previous phone was LG tribute also purchase at Wal-Mart. No I never received a month free. I'm so confused I've never really used this app before now.

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Laurabeth420! We apologize for the inconvenience, though we are not able to find out anything regarding an offer like this from Walmart. We apologize.

1 Message

3 y ago

I got an email about a free months service, thanks to being loyal customer. I still have yet to receive it. Not to mention last month they didnt credit my account an extra month service for the issues they couldn't fix, and when I called in about 3 different times they told me they didnt see any notes about servicing my account 1 free months service so they couldn't help, the last 3 months is the most ive ever had problems with boost..

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Don’t you worry, Poohbear93! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and address where this occurs?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, Blaniya79. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you today? 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I need to speak to agent but can’t seem to get one how do I get help

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, 1tzkiki00! We apologize for the inconvenience, though we are not offering a free month of service at this time as a promotion. 

1 Message

2 y ago

I am having this same problem!! Because I was a new member the guy in the store said my first month would be free , but now my phone is cut off for the next month & that I now owe 87$!!!! Which should definitely not be right because I paid for the next month ahead !!! I called an complain 3 times & still no service !!

3 Messages

2 y ago

11 Messages

2 y ago

End up getting my bill paid for free