Mattlquick's profile

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

1 Message

4 y ago

Hi, I was affected by Harvey and can't pay because I had to buy food for my kids

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

4 y ago

Hello, @Msangel7. We’d be glad to help you out with this. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M

21 Messages

4 y ago

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

4 y ago

Hey, ******! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a Private Message instead. Thanks!

1 Message

4 y ago

Do you offer pmt plans on purchasing a new phone and how do I apply for it ty

1 Message

4 y ago

I got the family plan last month. Paid the first month to activate. Got a text this month stating thank you for getting the family plan and that I am getting a free month and will not have to pay this month. However my boost on my phone says 0.00 is owed but when I go on the website it shows I still owe and Boost has no idea what I am talking about. So my bill is due tomorrow and im not sure if i am even going to have service ir not

3 Messages

4 y ago

My name it's Matthew Zovak. I live in Archer Florida. My zip code is 32618. I was affected by hurricane Irma. We are waiting on help from FEMA. My service was interrupted due to non payment. I have no money at the moment and this phone is my only means of communication. Can you please help me?

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

4 y ago

Hello Mzovak, please send us a private message so we can look into this for you.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I got the same problem got 3 new phones got told free month through text then today they shut my phones off

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, Poder88. Please, send us the phone numbers and PINs to have a look at the account.

1 Message

4 y ago

I never received my free month of service

3 Messages

4 y ago

We never got ours either and im wondering y.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, Amber90. Are you referring to the first month free promotion or the offer to customers affected by the hurricane?

2 Messages

4 y ago

How can I get a free month. I just lost job and my apartment

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

4 y ago

Hey, Carlos1984! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message so we can further assist.