Mattlquick's profile
Mattlquick
Congratulations!
Great Topic!
1st Timer

5 Messages

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??

Responses

Enthusiast

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Can you please check my availability also?
Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

• 

730 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, Cutelilb! All your charges are accurate and in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

490 Points

3 years ago

Hello @Mekaboyce1  We apologize for the inconvenience. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit.

~JoyP.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My phone bill due today i was wondering can i have a free month of service

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I never received my free month of service either and my boyfriend and i signed up for the family plan
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 years ago

Hello, Ashleymarie94. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @myboost4me2day. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi,

I recently switched over to BoostMobile. I did not get my FREE month to switch over. The promo states that I pay first month of Boost and then my account is to be credited $50 for my plan second month to have my services free for that month. I was told it should have updated within a few hours after I made my first payment. When I called several times, I was told different things as to when the credit wiill be applied. Please help. Thanks

8 Messages

2 years ago

inever got my free month of service

8 Messages

2 years ago

I signed up for thw family plan and i was supposed to get 1 month of free service and i never got it. Then they switched me to the daily plan cause i wasnt satisfied with the faulse advertising
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 years ago

Hi there, Sharonda84. Please do not post your account information on public view and send it in a private message. We will delete the post for security reasons. Victor21 

8 Messages

2 years ago

JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, Sharonda84! Thanks for reaching out.We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

a year ago

Hey there, @jackiestarr09! Thanks for inquiring about our service. Just to confirm, which promotion are you referring to? How did you get that free month of service? Please let us know more details to better assist you.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I never got my free month of