Mattlquick's profile

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??

Responses

3 Messages

3 y ago

I switched to boost and i never got my prepaid visa $50 . I mail in what was required and never receive it.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Tresenash44! Thank you for contacting us. Just to confirm, are you inquiring about the mail in rebate?  

Boost Care

• 

250 Messages

3 y ago

What's the name of the store?

3 Messages

3 y ago

Yes

3 Messages

3 y ago

Yes, it was a mail in rebate of $50

Boost Care

• 

250 Messages

3 y ago

Hi Tresenash44! Where did you purchase the phone?

6 Messages

3 y ago

I never received my free month causing me to have to go to a cheaper plan

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, greensara001! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Where you offered a free month by a representative or with one of our promotions?

6 Messages

3 y ago

promotion when o signed up for service

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

We understand. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hi KejtJovanov13! Please send us a private message for assistance with your account.

1 Message

3 y ago

Y'all never honoured my every other free month of service 

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 y ago

Hi Dixon98! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'll check on that asap.

EdwinRG.

4 Messages

3 y ago

Im going through the same thing right now and the woman from the store i switched at told me a bunch of rubbish that made no sense. She told my wife not to worry about paying it because it will automatically apply. The phone that was supposed to reciebe the free month turned out to be a pain because of all the constant issues. Im veru disappointed with boost service right now.

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @Jjhowell21! We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN where the free month was supposed to be applied.