Mattlquick's profile

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

1 Message

4 y ago

I'm down here in Houston & my internet is still giving me problems during & after the storm

1 Message

4 y ago

I was told that i qualified for a free month of service.

4 y ago

How do you private message

1 Message

4 y ago

I have also had a family plan and was told the same thing but never got my free month? But do i still qualify if i took off the family barely this month? You can check my plan history so you wont think im lieing.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I never got a free month of service. Why is that?

2.9K Messages

4 y ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Shell676. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

4 y ago

I can really use the free month of service that would really help me out alot!!!

1 Message

4 y ago

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello alt13609!

How can we help you? Can you Private Message us the details? Thanks!

~AmyM25

94 Messages

4 y ago

Hello, Edith937. We want to help! Was that a promotion you participated in that provided a free month of service? If yes, please confirm when/where you activated your device or send us a private message with the account login information.

1 Message

4 y ago

How can I get a free month of service?

1 Message

4 y ago

Hi, I never received my free month of service per line for the 2 line family plan. 

3.7K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, alt13609! Really sorry to hear about this, alt13609. Can you private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

2 Messages

4 y ago

I haven't never received free month of service

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @Heidi. Can you please provide us more details? When were you offered the free month of service?