Mattlquick's profile

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

807 Messages

4 y ago

Can you private message us with your phone number and pin so we can take a closer look?

5 Messages

4 y ago

5/19/17 Neosho mo

5 Messages

4 y ago

I signed up for family plan with 3 lines. Ideas told I would receive a month free. I have not received it.

807 Messages

4 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Mattquick. Could you give us more details about this? 

5 Messages

4 y ago

I signed up for the family plan with 3 lines. I was told I would receive a month of service for free for enrolling in the family plan. I have not received it.

5 Messages

4 y ago

How do i send private message

807 Messages

4 y ago

Let’s do some investigating. When did you sign up for the family plan? Where was this offered?

3 Messages

4 y ago

I need my free month sevice because my phone aitn been on for an entire month and i need my phones

807 Messages

4 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Lmill4. Could you give us more details?

3 Messages

4 y ago

My phones hasnt been on for an entire month so may i have a free month for my family plan

3 Messages

4 y ago

I have been having problems with my phone that I got from a insurance claim that I was granted after the first one they sent didn't work. So I went a day with out at phone and now this one is shutting off randomly and restarting no service barley only works at home cuz wifi.. I'm so done I need a free month if I plan on staying with boost Mobile my phones off now seriously already looking for a new carrier.

153 Messages

4 y ago

We apologize for all the inconvenience, @Nessa1119 To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for [say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service].

3 Messages

4 y ago

I already did that and the will not send another phone untill my bill is paid. Well it will not be getting paid because this is just such an inconvenice.

153 Messages

4 y ago

We understand your frustration, @Nessa1119. In this case, you need to contact the insurance one more time so they can change the device and provide you a working one. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Messages

4 y ago

Unfortunately I already did that and they won't do anything because my bill needs to be paid. And I don't feel going through this hassle again