solardude's profile

Fri, Aug 31, 2018 11:00 AM

FedEx NextDay Phone Shipment Returned to Boost, How do I get it Fixed?

Boost shipped me a phone via FedEx next day air yesterday.

Fedex Received the box but said it was un deliverable for no specific reason and they are returning the box to Boost Mobile with a delivery date for it getting back to Boost a week from now which is longer than I can wait.

No delivery attempt was made, the package never made past the FedEx sorting hub here in Indianapolis.

Can I have a phone shipped back out today?

I can not talk to anybody when trying to call the phone numbers for Boost Mobile which is pretty frustrating.

Hoping I can get some help here.

Fedex.png

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that @solardude. Did you try to contact FedEx to verify why the package was not delivered? Also, please send us a private message with the order number to further investigate.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

We understand your frustration, @kierra_percival, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 y ago

I am having this problem also. Fedex is holding the phone but won't let me pick it up because they need you guys to call and change the address. I spoke to someone earlier in the day and he changed the account on boost and said it would go through to fedex but that was a lie and he did nothing at all to help me. I am just trying to pick up my phone.

4 Messages

9 m ago

I’m having the same problem.Fedex said that they made a delivery attempt and didn’t and now it’s has been shipped to the sender. I need help. Please help

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there, Johnnyclark1. Thanks for contacting us.

We've replied to your private message.