Congratulations!
Great Topic!
Applause!

Groupie

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 21, 2017 6:00 AM

Earned free month of service

Hi, I'm Kaylee Jarose. I am a customer with boost, and I was wondering about the free month that was said in the email I received this morning. Do I actually get a free month or is this a scam?

Responses

Accepted Solution

EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Blkravven! We've run different promotions with a free-month of service. To check on that, please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Jbone45

Accomplice

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Free month for being loyal customer?
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

830 Points

3 years ago

Hey there @Jbone45 We do not have any promotions like that at the moment. We recommended you to visit our website at www.boostmobile.com for any updates.

~JoyP.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

How do you contact Joy1713
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

830 Points

3 years ago

Hey there, @Jami. For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Nnoonan

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

So didn’t you really get a free month
Nnoonan

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

IS this still going on ? I’ve been with boost for many many years and have not seen a good promotion for loyal boost customers in a really long time
Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 years ago

@Nnoonan, did you receive an email regarding this?

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Free mouth
Nnoonan

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

No i never get anything from boost about any stuff going on

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Please can I have a free month of service, I'm having a bad experience with Boost  thank you

Boost_Ejay

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

3 years ago

@sherryhinton7 Hi. You may provide us with a cross street address and zip code you check the network there. Are you unable to make phone calls, send text messages or use data services? - E.J.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hello how do i send you a private message

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I was seeing how do I get a free month of service I got an email saying that I get a free month of service but no redemption code so what do I do or is it a scam