Benito556's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Double charged

My bill for this month was $73.00 but I was charged $146.00 I'd like my second $73.00 refunded

Responses

Accepted Solution

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

970 Points

2 years ago

Thanks for the information. We're requested the refund of $73. Case number is 246365581. We remain at your service. 

• 

1 Message

a year ago

How do i speak to some about getting charge twice
Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

a year ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I was double charged this month and would like the $35 refunded ASAP
Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

990 Points

a year ago

Sorry to hear that. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

Same has happened to me who do I contact?

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Please help I was double charged!

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

2 months ago

Good day @Jocy1220. Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

When i was making my monthly payment online the screen froze and i had to reset it. I get automatic alerts on my card and because i didnt get an alert and when i logged back in it still showed it as a payment due. So i put the payment info in again and this time it went thru. But then my card showed the first payment went thru and now ive been double charged and need a refund immediately. I tried calling but could not get to customer support. I know its christmas so they are probably closed but when they are open tomorrow what do i do? How do i get an agent?