Thu, Sep 20, 2018 8:00 AM

Corporate headquarters phone number for boost

Can someone provide phone number to boost corporate headquarters

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @royj93! Thanks for stopping by. What seems to be the problem? Be aware we can assist you with any request or concern. We’ll do everything we can to handle all your concerns. In case you need to speak to a supervisor, you can call the 1-888-266-7848. Thank you.

1 Message

9 m ago

Yea but supervisors are useless when they wanna argue with you and Not fix the problem. So corporates number please?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there Mysmarie. We ar eable to assist you with any issue you may be experiencing through this channel. Private message us the details and we will look into it. victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

9 m ago

Hi, Mvn. Have you tried adding funds to your account by dialing #233? 

2 Messages

9 m ago

I need help or the corporate number. I cant make an payment without a dam pin. I'm 79 with covid situation I shouldn't have to go find a store to go in and pay. Your live chat is not live and didn't help. Your 611 needs a pin. I called and they also need a pin. I have to pay and cant I don't get text because I need to pay. Makes no sense.

2 Messages

6 m ago

Did you ever have any luck getting the number?

6 Messages

6 m ago

I am trying to get the corporate office number as well have been trying to get it from 2 ppl thru customer care, clerk & manager at local store and requested it from someone via private message here and can't seem to get it from anyone.

1 Message

3 m ago

Cooperate Number to boost Mobile

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! We are here to help! What seems to be the issue?
- Reinhardt_S

1 Message

What number can i call as an x employee to report fraud from a third party for boost? I have lot's of proof and all. That's actually the reason why Im an ex employee. Because i knew too much

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Hi there, Wendy. Thanks for contacting us.

The customer service number is 1-866-402-7366.

- jalopez81

4 Messages

3 m ago

I ask boost mobile for the number and they told me they didn't have no office like that

1 Message

2 m ago

I need the phone number to corporate for boost

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @Est2323! Corporate doesn't have a direct number you can call. How can we assist you?
- Francisco T.

1 Message

1 m ago

Can someone provide the name and local phone number of the area in charge of franchisees?

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. Please follow the next link to get more details about the retail program. https://www.boostmobile.com/about/dealers.html?INTNAV=BotNav:About:DealerOpportunities - Royt

1 Message

1 m ago

Can i please have the number to corporate? Not to customer service or to a supervisor. Someone over them.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi ! We are sorry. We don't have direct corporate phone number available. What seems to be the issue? How can we assist you?

- Reinhardt_S

7 Messages

3 d ago

BOOST IS A SLANG WORD FOR STEALING. BOOST STOLE $600 OFF OF ME AND MY PLAN PARTNER BETWEEN JULY 2018 AND JANUARY 2021. I CAUGHT THE ERROR WHICH WAS ACTUALLY A STEP BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO PAY IT BACK. BOOST IN JANUARY 2021 BOOST AGREED TO REDUCE THE COST TO WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG. THAT MEANS THAT BOOST SCREWED UP AND OVERCHARGED US. YOU CHARGED US $100 PER MONTH. THAT WAS OUR PHONE PLAN IF WE HAD A THIRD LINE BUT EVERY ONE OF YOU MANY BOOST OPERATORS HAVE WASTED MY TIME FOR 3 MONTHS ADMITTED WE NEVER HAD A THIRD LINE. I AND A PARTNER WENT IN ON A TWO LINE PLAN IN JULY OF 2018. We got unlimited text talking data with 35 GB of high-speed data, and 12 GB of hotspot. And boost never ever warned me that my plan had gotten cheaper I had to figure it out on my own in a customer should have to keep track of s*** like that. Boost even brag and some advertisements that they will notify you and tell you when you're playing is cheaper. I was a Boost customer since 2016 now my plan partner and I and other people who have been cheated by Boost are going to go to boost competitors and offer our story for free so they can advertise it in their advertisements. Now boost was also I also offer boost to repay about $400 or so in a way that would be even easier to boost by giving my plan partner a decent phone and some future discounters on payments you couldn't even do that and one of your operators is a damn liar and said that they were going to back right a lie and say that we had gotten more hot spot than we actually had. The fact that I hardly ever used up all my hotspot and I may never have used up all of it shows that another boost operator is a liar. Boost pay the whole $600 or eat s*** and I'm going to make a hobby the rest of my life of costing you business.

Where's your f****** accountability. That's why you don't want them to go over your heads to talk to people higher up because you guys are fighting for scraps you rip off of people.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Please provide us with your phone number and PIN. - Boost_MasielQ

10 Messages

2 d ago

I'm having the same issue right now as I type over a refund from a phone I purchased online. I called them before I even received the Iphone 11 pro and told them that I wanted to go with a bigger phone and they gave me the instructions on what to do once the phone is delivered. I did everything I was instructed to do, then here comes the nonsense with these people!!!! I returned the phone back in March, they received it on March 26, 2021, but then they say the phone never was returned, but I have a tracking number let me remind you. So two weeks goes by and all of a sudden they finds the phone so now they say 7-14 business days before i get refunded, today is the 15th business day and now they're telling me I have to call my bank, so i called my bank and they're telling me they don't see any pending refunds on my account. So I calls Boost back and one person stated because I asked for a refund on my next day shipping fee because the phone didn't come in for 4 days is why I haven't been refunded. After another call back to boost another person saying my refund just been approved and I have to wait 7-14 business days again...wait what? I was approved for my refund on April 15th, 2021 after they finally found the phone they said i didn't return. After calling and asked to speaker to a supervisor he threaten to hang up on me and he did, but he called me back and then he hung up again. So now I goes online and do the chat thing they telling me they have to open up a case...what? So now i calls back while I'm doing the online chat thing and another person with another answer/excuse. So now I'm Googling for the corporate office and none of their numbers is in service! This some BS and I want and need my $386.75 deposited back into my account! I been with Boost since 2011 and this how they do?

10 Messages

STOP MAKING MY POST PRIVATE PLEASE

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

The status of refund case means that we're checking the status of the refund we submitted for you. 
- Kira_M

10 Messages

WOW THANKS

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Is there anything else we can help you with today? 
- Kira_M

10 Messages

NO THATS ALL