edh616's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 18, 2019 7:00 AM

Checking balance on reuse card

Is there any way to check a balance on reuse cards. I bought one for me and one for someone else and I can't tell which one is mine.

Responses

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

Hi there edh616. Yes we could help. Please send us a private message and we will assist. Victor21

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

hello. I need help checking my reuse boost card also. was given to me by a friend. dont know how much she said was on it
Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

30 Points

a year ago

Hello, @bat209. Thanks for reaching out. We have received your Private Message, we'll continue to assist you through that channel. 

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Trying to check a reboost card balance
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a year ago

Hello Moneyman. Send us a private message for assistance.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

How do I check balance on this reuse card I found I bought one while back never used it not sure this is it

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I need to check the balance n this card

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

520 Points

5 months ago

You can check your balance dialing 225 from your Boost Mobile phone and 1-866-402-7366 from any phone. You can also check your balance accessing "My Boost" with your phone number and the PIN on our website or using the app "My Boost" on your phone. 

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

3 months ago

Hello, @Mandingo. Thanks for stopping by. Do you need help checking the balance on a Re-Boost card? If so, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the ReBoost PIN card.