Jadelizabeth500's profile

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 2:00 AM

Cancel order

Can I cancel my order that is still pending I don't want the phone anymore

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 y ago

Yes, we can submit an Order Cancellation request on your behalf. Please send me a private message with your order number. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We are glad to help. We have marked this message private. What's the order #? When did you place the order? What's the email used on the order? 
- AmyM25

3 Messages

3 y ago

My first order got messed up and said that it didn't go through so I reordered it and now I'm being charged with two phones I need to know how to return one of them

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @Raul3 When were the orders placed? Have you already received both phones?

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Oh, I see, @Raul3. If that's the case, please contact us when the device that you'd like to return arrives. Please contact us before sending the device back, that way we can assist you properly. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

No I ordered them 3 days ago one coming tomorrow which is the one I'm keeping and the other comes in Wednesday

3 Messages

3 y ago

Can you give me like a number or something because I don't really know what to do

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

You can also contact customer service at 866-402-7366 for further assistance. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

Tuesday

3 Messages

3 y ago

Can you help me cancel an order

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. When did you place the order?

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

Unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package or return it. 

3 y ago

I want to cancel my order

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. When did you place the order? Please keep in mind that after 4 hours of placing an order, we are unable to cancel it. Are you an existing customer? 

1 Message

2 y ago

I need my order cancelled

2 y ago

Can you help me cancel my order it’s still pending