aceituno's profile

Mon, Dec 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Cancel order

Does anyone know how to cancel an order on boost mobile?

Responses

246 Messages

4 y ago

Hello aceituno:

Usually a boost mobile order is shipped within 2-3 business days so if you want to cancel an order you have to do it be for that time frame also b4 you receive the product...to be sure 100% youcan call 1-866-402-7366 

No matter what you still have to call in so you can cancel the order 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I called the number, but it was just their automated system.

246 Messages

4 y ago

you have to follow the prompt press 1 since your calling about your # then 5 for something else then 0 like 3times then it may ask for your 4 digit pin and it will transfer you to a rep.

1 Message

4 y ago

I have been trying to change a phone order that I made last night for over an hour. I am with sprint now and trying to switch to boostmobile. Every time I call, I am sent to sprint because of my phone # (that is still with sprint until I can activate my new phones).  I also have tried calling from a different phone #. I have talked to 4 customer service reps, that couldn't help me and gave me other numbers to call. I have called 1-866-402-7366 and 1-888-266-7848.  The previous response from Ladyequinoxx DOES NOT WORK, I have tried several times. How do I cancel phone order????

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 y ago

@Kali Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a Private Message so we can further assist you.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Both pin codes are incorrect. We have sent you the correct pin code to your phone via an SMS. 
- Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Yes of cause. Please provide the correct pin code. 
- Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Thank you. We have submitted a cancellation request. Your case number is Case ID: 295354668
- Victor21

11 Messages

thank you so much, and i will i know if the cancellation went through

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

If the order was able to be cancelled, you would've received an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number.
- Victor21

1 Message

4 y ago

I'm having the same issue with being unable to cancel an order thats in back order status.  I don't have a current boost number and no longer want the phone.  The automated numbers don't give me any options and just dump me .  Can someone contact me about cancelling the order?

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

4 y ago

Hello! Can you please send me a private message with the order or tracking number to better assist you?

246 Messages

4 y ago

hello community 🙂

hope everyone is well 

If you are calling boost mobile and you're number is sprint or virgin mobile just press # as new customer to speak with boost but regardless you need to speak to a boost rep to cancel/change the order made with boost. 

If you are calling for other reasons you need to listen to the automated system and pick/press the one that best describes your needs.

You can also send a private message to some members here in the community that are agent and we can try to fix the issue your having as best as we can.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I need immediate help. I have been talking to literally nobody. Who do i email about this ????????????

2 Messages

4 y ago

Who do I contact anyone about "canceling" an order that was rejected but is shown on my bank statement. The order failed 3 times yet it appears as if i purchased 3 phones. This is not okay. I am extremely upset. Nobody will contact me about the problem, not even customer service. I do not want to purchase from boost mobile. If these orders do not disappear I will have the bank and other services interfere with the straight up fraud Boost Mobile is.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I want to cancel a purchase I made today

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi ishackigozi!

You have up to 4 hours to cancel an order before it's processed. Due to the short time frame, it's really better to contact directly to our customer service department through phone or chat. We hope this information helps.

EdwinRG.

1 Message

4 y ago

Good afternoon,

I just placed an order with boostmobile and I need to cancel the order.

Can you please tell me what the process is? I checked the status of my order and it is ORDER_VERIFICATION.

Thanks,

Luca.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @paoluzziluca. If you still need assistance, send us a private message with your order number, and the name and last name used for the order.

2 Messages

4 y ago

There is no option to cancel and even return the order with calling any of the phone. Please HELP!!!!