ldav1212's profile

Fri, Nov 2, 2018 12:00 PM

Boost Up order keeps getting canceled

I've tried to order a phone using the boost up and every time I order it. I check the status and it says canceled. I need help.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@dfishhead88: Did you check your spam/junk folder? 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@dfishhead88: In that case, create a new account with a different email address and try again. 

53 Messages

1 y ago

Why does my boostup order keep getting cancelled can you please fix it

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there, @Kingtremaine88! We'll need to take a closer look at this situation. Please send us a private message that way we can check this for you! 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hello, @Silljsj. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If the order can be laced through our system, it must be done in-store. 

1 Message

3 m ago

I cannot order over the phone. No boost stores carry Newer devices and my order keeps canceling. How am I supposed to boost up

2 Messages

1 m ago

Did you ever get it resolved

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

We are sorry to hear that you continue to experience this. Did you confirm that the billing address on your bank, your shipping address and the address on your Boost Mobile account are the same? This is needed for the BoostUP! order to complete.

- Reinhardt_S

2 Messages

1 m ago

Attention!!!! I figured it out!!!

you guys have to go on your my boost account an sign the pending contract agreement or it won’t go thru .....Hope this helps everybody an you are welcome!!!!

2 Messages

1 m ago

“ ATTENTION “U guys have to go on your my boost account an sign the contact agreement or it won’t go thru  it should be right above where it says “my device “....I hope this helps you all an your welcome