Shekay25's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 20, 2019 11:00 PM

Boost Mobile reuse card

I purchased a reuse from family dollar but when I try to add the money from the reuse card it’s saying invalid 😞 I have my receipt

Responses

jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello there’re, @Shekay25! Really sorry to hear that. Would you mind sending us a private message with the PIN of the card so we can look into it?Thank you.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How can i use my reuse card

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I add money and i can't use it
MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @Ddiaz! Thanks for contacting us. You will need to return to the retailer to add more money to the card. 

MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Oh, I see. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

Hey there @Flatlinez We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Hi, i added $50 to my reuse boost card, but when i tried to add it says invalid, i have the card and the receipt, but cvs says it was activated on their end and boost customer service says there's no transportation on the card in December, i added $50 on December 2 nd,
Please help, what should I do?
Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

We replied to your private message.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Pm sent,
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

8 months ago

Hi there BigBoy39. Please send us a private message with the details and we will look into this. victor21

Groupie

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

my boost mobile re use card wont work. can someone please help me?