lilianbaah's profile

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 9:00 PM

Bill paid. No service

I just activated my plan for boost mobile and paid the $35 that was due. Now it's saying I owe $0 and I got a text message saying the payment was received.  But I can't call out use data or anything. I tried to call boost support but it wouldn't let me do anything because my service is interrupted and I owe $0!? I've restarted my phone multiple times and I still can't call or text. The charge showed up in my bank account so I don't understand what's going on. I don't know how to fix this. I need my service ON!!!!!!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm going through same exact thing!

1 Message

4 m ago

I am having this issue currently !!

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! We would like to look into this for you. We moved this conversation to the private channel. Please send us your phone number and PIN code so we can access your account.
- Reinhardt_S