AirRen's profile

Wed, Apr 24, 2019 7:00 AM

Account Balance

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact a boost rep. 

Anyway, I'm now the sole account holder/user thus am responsible for the bill now. Only, I can't use automatic reboost anymore for my payment, so I just used a card for a single month. The payment reflected in the bank statement, as well as on my dashboard, showing my balance as what I needed to cover this month ($37.50). 

A day later, my phone is still cut and my account balance is still at $37.50, yet I'm being told to add funds to restore service?

I really don't know what's going on or how to fix it, but if you know what to do, please help.

help.png 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

6 Messages

3 y ago

I paid $60.00 on line on 4/24 and I also paid $45.00 plus $18.00 w on 4/24 in store. I need $60 refunded to my card. I think it is a shame that I could not just talk to a representative on the phone

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, cvglhe. Let's take a look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

6 Messages

3 y ago

I need to have the duplicate payment refunded.

807 Messages

3 y ago

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.