ruby's profile

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 3:00 AM

5$ Charge

Hi There,
I got a text from sprint about a random 5$ charge that I don't remember authorizing. I checked my boost bill and found there’s $5 third party charge from The Limited Game (Unlimited Games Mo.). I have have no idea where it came from.

Can you please help me to take it out? Also can you help me block charges from this third party in the future?
L

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

10 m ago

Hi, ggxcortes! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

1 Message

8 m ago

I didnt authorize this 5 dollar charge I dont want to be charged an extra 5 dollars every month either I want this stupid add on off my account I also want my 5 dollars back you stole you guys literally put everyone on to an add on that cant be turned off unless we speak to someone who works for boost this is some real scumbag stuff yall pulled

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, Koofyclapper! Let's review the account. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

8 m ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, cfragoso710. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

8 m ago

I also got charged $5. I want this off my plan too.

2 Messages

8 m ago

Yes can u remove this off my account

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

8 m ago

The PIN number has to be 4 digits. 

2 Messages

8 m ago

Hi, I also just got a text saying my daughter's account (linked) signed up for $5 Juega Ya and the service will start when the new plans mo begins. I absolutely do not authorize this. Can you please remove it from my account?

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there, jsmith3505. Thanks for contacting us.

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

2 Messages

8 m ago

Both my daughter and myself have 6-digit PINs on iPhone.

Are you referring to something other than the code to unlock the phone?

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

8 m ago

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

3 Messages

7 m ago

I am having this problem too. It seems like this problem has been going on for years for hundreds of customers. How is this possible?

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

2 Messages

7 m ago

I am also having the same issue

Boost Care

• 

897 Messages

7 m ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send a private message with the details so we can work through this?