hansonfamof7's profile

Wed, Dec 11, 2019 1:00 PM

$5 charge I didn't authorize

I got an email and text thanking me for signing up for $5 Mini-Me. I never signed up for anything extra and can't seem to remove it. What do I do?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, hansonfamof7. Sorry to hear that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to help you remove the add-on.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, JasilynV. Please send us a private message so we can assist you.

1 Message

10 m ago

I am also dealing with this. I was charged $5 for some minime video that I did not choose.

2 Messages

10 m ago

Same here...$5 charge for add-on I did not add-on

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

10 m ago

Hi Snichole! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

9 m ago

Hello, @Javito2022! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message. 

4 Messages

9 m ago

I got the same email thanking me for subscribing to service $5 Mini-Me. How can I remove it

1 Message

7 m ago

I didn’t authorize this and I need it removed from my account.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there! Please send us a private message so we may review your account. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

4 Messages

4 m ago

I also received a notification thanking me for signing up for the $5 Mini-Me add-on. I did not sign up for this.

How do I opt out of this, and why did this happen?

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

4 m ago

Hi zurick! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

4 m ago

Hi, informpage. To send a pm to an agent, click on the agent's name which will take you to their profile page. On their profile page you will find a link "Send this user a private message".

1 Message

4 m ago

I also see a bunch of charges I didn't authorize. - I don't see a way to send a private note on your page.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

4 m ago

Don’t fret, JuliusJoestar! We’ve got you. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 Message

4 m ago

I am also having this issue; how did you end up solving it?

2 Messages

I just received this same text message about signing up for $5 Mini Me.  I did not sign up for anything.  Is this even legal?  

Obviously they have some sort of bug in their system that says you have signed up for Mini-Me when you have not.  Happened to me today.  I am logging online to remove it if it is really there.  As long as I don't get charged... I really don't care about the bogus message.  Seems like they should take care of this though from the Boost end of things and not tell each customer to call into support to fix.

Okay, so maybe not a bug in the code.  I found out my son was on my phone earlier so that could be what is happening here (kids are signing up for games).  Not sure at this point.  I went to my account settings online and it did not show up there.  Might be too new.  I will keep an eye on it.