Congratulations!
Great Topic!
Applause!

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Oct 12, 2020 2:00 AM

2G throttle?

I've been a customer for years because Boost didn't throttle their data like most other companies do which is important as I use my phone a lot for work. Now that they've began to do so, my phone and this plan is useless. My data is no longer unlimited. It's 35 gigs. I hate to have to switch but this simply won't work for me and my needs. Disappointed. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

5 months ago

I'm so sorry we let you down, KookieCrumbs. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

How do I do that

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

5 months ago

To send us a private message, click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. Type your message in the new window and click Send.

9 Messages

4 months ago

Totally agree KookieCrumbs!  I've had Boost for 18 months and use over 35 gb per month (no WiFi access) and then it gets throttled down to no-usage 2G (quick!, is it 2008 again?)  Very disappointed in Boost/Dish Mobile! 

Hello VISIBLE Mobile! Here I come 🙂 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

What was your outcome?

9 Messages

3 months ago

First morning I activated my Visible Mobile

Speed test:

84.00 mps  download

37.1    mps   upload 

Used the unlimited hotspot on my lap top and working great, no lags or buffering. 

I am very happy I made the switch to Visible. $40.00 unlimited talk/text/AND DATA and HOTSPOT unlimited!

Wish I changed six months ago!

BYE BOOST!!

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

So you're not throttled after a certain threshold? It's really unlimited data?

9 Messages

3 months ago

I've had Visible since 11/17/20 and so far I've not noticed any significant deprioritization  (Visible uses Verizon's network) 

I've done speed test throughout the day and the highest 84.0 mps DL 37 mps UL to the lowest 24.9 mps DL 28.9 UL

Yes everything is UNLIMITED! 😊  talk/text and data AND hotspot (5mps) If you want, you can use 1000K gb if you like lol 

Overall, I really am happy with Visible's service. I used it different hours of the day and at length, and very satisfied.

The last few months with Boost were horrible!  I would be skittish to use too many Zoom meetings, watch Netflix, etc. due to getting close to the 35gb cut off. Now i'm happy to pay $40.00 for real unlimited and not "Unlimited"* lol