Swynne92's profile

Tue, Apr 16, 2019 8:00 AM

Wrong shipping address

Help! I accidentally put the wrong shipping address. I don’t know what to do. I can’t get a person on the phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Swynne92. We are going to reply to your private message. Please stand by.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I also put the wrong address. Im freaking out please help!!!!

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi @Grissxo, Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

We are sorry. We are not able to send private messages to customers. Please try reloading the website. Also, please confirm that you activated your community account using the email that was sent to you.

3 Messages

2 y ago

@Reinhardt-S. Please send me a private message

3 Messages

2 y ago

I doesn’t give me that option . Can you pm me ?

3 Messages

10 m ago

I also put the wrong shipping address, I won't be able to get my phone if it ships there.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to take a closer look. Please send us a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a private message, click on a username, and then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25