tbos's profile

Fri, May 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Wi-Fi Calling

I have an HTC One A9 running Nougat 7.0. "Wi-Fi Calling" shows up in my settings, but I can't find how to turn it on. What do I need to do to make that function work? Thank you!

Responses

40 Messages

2 y ago

Are you replying to the correct thread ? I am usually good about a ollowing trains of thoughts , but don't see what you are responding to ...

59 Messages

2 y ago

If they try to lock me to them there will be a quick call to FCC. That's a NO NO. I purchased a Factory unlocked phone and actually AT&T tried it. It didn't work for them and I guarantee it's not going to for Boost either. They have been lying to the consumer for a long time. The biggest joke was when I asked the difference between the SIM card from one store versus the one they sent me to another store for was. Well you'll be 5G ready. I almost crapped myself trying not to laugh. I'll be dead and gone when and if Boost gets 5G.

59 Messages

2 y ago

Smiley Frustrated

40 Messages

2 y ago

I've done the same thing 😉

59 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you for catching that. I've been so busy and did not pay attention. It was meant for the another poster.

40 Messages

2 y ago

I specifically asked the manager at the Boost store if I can use wifi to make calls at home since I know I am in a poor reception area . Asking her several times , I was told I could use wifi .... I asked her several times if I couldn't get reception at home if I could bring the phones back for a full refund and the said yes everytime with me having to return them within 7 days . When I brought the stuff back on the 7th day , she told me they never refund , only exchange if the phones were defective . I don't think the gal intentionally lied , just didn't understand or speak English well enough to understand ☹️