tbos's profile

Fri, May 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Wi-Fi Calling

I have an HTC One A9 running Nougat 7.0. "Wi-Fi Calling" shows up in my settings, but I can't find how to turn it on. What do I need to do to make that function work? Thank you!

Responses

59 Messages

2 y ago

Get a hold of FTC, I  had to do it.

40 Messages

2 y ago

Hi , is this still the case ? just started with Bost today and cell reception is terrible at my home . I have 3 motor E5 plus . going to have to return everything unless i can get more than 1 bar at home . dropped several calls already 😞

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, @Champy1! Thanks for contacting us. Before continue, we'd like to make you aware that our company does not supports Wi-Fi Calling. Regarding your other issue, can you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? That way we can check this for you.

40 Messages

2 y ago

old herald harbor rd  21032 . sunrise beach rd & old herald harbor is closest intersection . Thanks

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

Just to confirm, @Champy1! Does this only happens while inside of your house? 

40 Messages

2 y ago

Sometimes a bar better outside . Barely enough to hear-understand . I got a mini cell tower from T Mobile that fixed the problem . I asked the gal at the store about WiFi calls & she said yes .

40 Messages

2 y ago

I know Boost does not offer mini cell towers ( what I was told they were called ... )

59 Messages

2 y ago

They are not going to change. I'm just trying to get some more important settled at the house and this S10e will be on eBay in a heartbeat along with leaving boost for good. I've been with them since the S3 and nothing ever

@Champy1 wrote:

old herald harbor rd  21032 . sunrise beach rd & old herald harbor is closest intersection . Thanks

y changes. They won't extend my rings after I had it done on all my other phones anymore.

40 Messages

2 y ago

What is " extend my rings " ?

59 Messages

2 y ago

It is not actual the length of the rind, it is to extend the amount of times your phone rings before going into voicemail. I've had all my boost phones set up that way because I'm disabled and cannot get the phone in time the way it is currently set. This time they say they can't do it, which now leading me to go to another carrier. It is not a function of the phone. It never was, so they lie like a rug and twice as low.
It is current set for about 15 to 20 seconds, I need the full allowable 30 seconds as in all other carriers.

11 Messages

2 y ago

Sounds like BOOST has been LYING TO CUSTOMERS again on the website regarding WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE verses what they PRETEND they have!! 

11 Messages

2 y ago

Was that really your only reply @Agent Tabitha to this whole thread?!  Wow nice customer service!! HAHA what a joke!

11 Messages

2 y ago

If the phones are fully paid for BOOST should unlock the phones if requested!  Besides sprint is their service company anyways why not allow unlocking so we can switch over to sprint... SOO SHADY

11 Messages

2 y ago

EXACTLY!?!?!?!

59 Messages

2 y ago

Report it to FCC. If your phone is paid off or you do not owe Boost or any other carrier for that fact, they have to unlock the device that they should not have locked.