MaryFaith029's profile

Thu, Jul 23, 2020 2:00 PM

Wi-Fi Calling Error IPhone 11 Max Pro

Hello!! I’ve seen other users with this same issue. I just activated a iPhone 11 Max pro and it will not let me enable Wifi Calling. It gives me an error message to contact Boost Mobile to allow wifi calling. I called tech support yesterday and we refreshed my network settings but he said that they had no control to allow it or not and that it’s just available for eligible phones (which mine is) and that I need to do it on my own. He suggested I call Apple or my wifi provider to troubleshoot but this is a boost mobile error. They couldn’t help me with it. Did anyone have success resolving this issue?

Update: after talking with an online CS they referred me to talk to Apple.

Responses

14 Messages

9 m ago

Update: Apple did similar troubleshooting steps and told me it was a carrier issue. My phone is Eligible and it’s not a software issue. My software is at 13.6 (the most recent update).

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

9 m ago

Hello MaryFaith029. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

9 m ago

Thanks. We continue to work on this issue. We need some additional information to finish creating the ticket. Please send us the IOS version that you're using. You can find it by going to Settings > General > About.

14 Messages

9 m ago

My software version (IOS) is 13.6.

14 Messages

23 d ago

I am looking into a new carrier. I can’t use my device fully. There was an issue with activation and technical support won’t help me fix it. My service is much poorer than before. I barely have service now in comparison. 

I can’t use wifi calling which makes scheduling doctor appointments and using it even more difficult.