Judee007's profile

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 7:00 AM

TRANSFER PHOTOS & TEXTS TO NEW DEVICE.

Is there any way I can import my photos texts to my new phone.  I had to update my contacts myself and also I am having trouble seeing videos on my new phone.  Never had problems with my LG  before this.  New phone is a Huawei.....

Thanks

Judy

Responses

Accepted Solution

55 Messages

5 y ago

Yup, theres actually one way possible, and its if in your previous LG cellphone you where having a Google/GMail account put it, because Google actually make the sync of your contacts/photos/apps so if you get a new cellphone, in your case your Huawei, u just have to put in the same Google/GMail account that you were having attached on the previous cellphone, the device automatically will make the sync of your previous contacts/photos/apps that you were having before, to take care of the issue of the videos i recomend you to check that your WiFi is off, your data is on and press ##72786# on the dialpad so the device can make a refresh of the network

55 Messages

5 y ago

Hmm... You still have the previous LG with you? Because if you have it we can try to go to Settings → Accounts & Sync → Google → Tap on your account → And you need to check that all the checkmarks are enabled on the LG, then, you make the same process again on the Huawei

55 Messages

5 y ago

Sometimes the Mobile Data is under "Mobile Networks" or "Data usage"

3 Messages

5 y ago

Thanks,

I got internet ok.   I got emails because same gmail account is attached.  But no contacts, photos, texts. 

3 Messages

5 y ago

Not sure how to turn data off?

3 Messages

4 y ago

If you want to transfer data between android and android, there're many android data transfer apps could help, it could transfer data between android device and computer in few steps.
You can transfer data from one phone to computer first, then connect the other one to computer and import contacts from computer to it.

how to backup text messages android

3 Messages

4 y ago

The most direct way to transfer data between phones is to use phone transfer. However you can also backup your old phone data and restore them on new phone.

3 Messages

4 y ago

Werfkjl wrote:

The most direct way to transfer data between phones is to use phone transfer. However you can also backup your old phone data and restore them on new phone.

You can learn form here on how to backup text messages android to pc

For photos, how to transfer photos from android phone to computer

4 Messages

4 y ago

Werfkjl wrote:

You can use your Google account to sync soem of the data. And for other data, you can also use phone transfer tools to transfer.

2 Messages

4 y ago

1 Message

4 y ago

Actually, there're many special designed android data backup apps could transfer everything between your phone and computer, you can connect your two phones to computer separately to transfer data between them.

how to transfer android sms to computer

4 Messages

4 y ago

Here I'd like to recommend you this Samsung Backup, which aims to help better manage your mobile phone on PC, like transfer photos ,messages between phone and computer. With it, you are able to access the whole files of your android device on computer.

How to transfer SMS from Android to PC

1 Message

4 y ago

To transfer files like photos, you can connect your phone via usb and copy them to computer first, drag the file icon(s) from one folder to another to copy.  To transfer text messages, you need MobiKin Android Assistant to help scan and copy text messages .  

How to copy text messages from Android

10 Messages

3 y ago

When you have a new phone, it is necessary to have a backup from old phone to the new phone.

You can sync the data like photos by using a google account, it is possible.

Or you can move the data to your computer, then copy it to your new phone.

The last way is using a phone to phone transfer tool, it is also possible to transfer files from one phone to another phone.

10 Messages

3 y ago

Samsung transfer tool is possible, I use it for many times, nice.