B

Mon, Mar 29, 2021 9:44 PM

OnePlus Support — Boost

I am curious if the OnePlus N10 5G phone or any of OnePlus's phones work on Boost's cell towers. The frequencies or bands seem to match up, but I am unsure and do not want to purchase if I am not certain. Does anyone know exactly what OnePlus phones are supported? Thanks. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 m ago

Hi there, budosblake. Thanks for reaching out to us. Due to the plethora of variables pertaining the manufacturing and programming of phones, it is currently not possible for us to determine whether a device is compatible with our network or not without the use of its IMEI number. In order to determine the compatibility of an unlocked device, it's needed to use our device identifier tool, it accessible to the public through our website. Here is the link: https://boost.co/39ri9RN.
- RossyC

2 Messages

I do not want to buy the device though if I am not 100% certain it will work; otherwise, I will have to switch carriers or waste the phone.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

@budosblake So sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, we're unable to determine the compatibility of a device without the use of its IMEI number. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. If you have any other questions, just let us know. We remain at your service.
- RossyC

5 Messages

1 m ago

They will not activate mine.  It's fully unlocked, picked it up from Best Buy.  By hardware spec, it should fully work.  I haven't had the luck of a Boost associate that can activate it.  I've had exceptions made before where someone added my IMEI to inventory.  I would like to know what hoops I can jump through to do it again.  I've been with Boost a long time and hate to switch other than the ever changing, more restricted data limits.  This phone literally works with Sprint/T-Mobile, AT&T... (gsm or cdma, literally any domestic US channel).  As an mvno Boost is probably still using Sprint's network even though Dish owns them now.