Ejcaudillo90's profile

Wed, Feb 1, 2017 12:00 PM

Need to order a replacement SIM card

Hello, I want to switch my phone for another phone I have, but the new phone is missing a SIM card. Can someone help me please? The phone is a Blu Studio 6.0 HD.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @mimi2431! We do not support smart watches. We truly apologize.

4 Messages

4 y ago

I too need a sims card for my iphone 5s and called the number and he told me they dont issue sims cards, i called today 10/25/2017. He said i had to go to walmart, but they dont have them either??

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @aJulieann48! Please, send us a private message to further assist you.

5 Messages

3 y ago

I need a replacement sim to swap to other boost phone

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, Insaishable! We'll be happy to assist you. What type of phone do you need a replacement SIM card for?

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, pcvoom. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you today?

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

5 Messages

2 y ago

can anyone help me with a new sim card

12 Messages

1 y ago

My phone has no service even though the Sim Card is in, i want a. Replacement

1 Message

6 m ago

How do I get To order a sim especially to bring your own device is free you just have to weight 3-5 days if you go into a store they

9 Messages

1 m ago

I keep getting bounced around with boost over the phone telling me that they can't help me that I need to go to a boost store. Then when I talked to all the boost stores near me keep telling me that I they can't help that o need to call boost and talk to someone over the phone. 

ALL the boost employees told me that I need to buy a boost mobile nationwide 4-1 activation sim kit. However yet no one can or will help me to buy one. 

I have a galaxy s20 fe 5G with extended network already. My phone sim card does not have 4G available. It has 5G, 3G, 2G, LTE. I only have 4G pretty much available where I live. I want brand new not used. 

Can someone help me please and thank you?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

You're welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.
- RossyC