Ejcaudillo90's profile

Wed, Feb 1, 2017 12:00 PM

Need to order a replacement SIM card

Hello, I want to switch my phone for another phone I have, but the new phone is missing a SIM card. Can someone help me please? The phone is a Blu Studio 6.0 HD.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @mimi2431! We do not support smart watches. We truly apologize.

4 Messages

4 y ago

I too need a sims card for my iphone 5s and called the number and he told me they dont issue sims cards, i called today 10/25/2017. He said i had to go to walmart, but they dont have them either??

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @aJulieann48! Please, send us a private message to further assist you.

5 Messages

3 y ago

I need a replacement sim to swap to other boost phone

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, Insaishable! We'll be happy to assist you. What type of phone do you need a replacement SIM card for?

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, pcvoom. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you today?

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

5 Messages

2 y ago

can anyone help me with a new sim card

12 Messages

1 y ago

My phone has no service even though the Sim Card is in, i want a. Replacement

1 Message

6 m ago

How do I get To order a sim especially to bring your own device is free you just have to weight 3-5 days if you go into a store they

9 Messages

25 d ago

I keep getting bounced around with boost over the phone telling me that they can't help me that I need to go to a boost store. Then when I talked to all the boost stores near me keep telling me that I they can't help that o need to call boost and talk to someone over the phone. 

ALL the boost employees told me that I need to buy a boost mobile nationwide 4-1 activation sim kit. However yet no one can or will help me to buy one. 

I have a galaxy s20 fe 5G with extended network already. My phone sim card does not have 4G available. It has 5G, 3G, 2G, LTE. I only have 4G pretty much available where I live. I want brand new not used. 

Can someone help me please and thank you?

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi there! LTE is 4g. The nationwide SIM cards are not available anymore. Let us know if you continue to experience issues while on LTE. 
- EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Thanks. We're aware of an issue with our towers in that area. Our engineers are doing all they can to have the towers repaired as soon as possible. Once the repairs are completed, your service will be back to normal. We appreciate your patience. 
- EdmundM

9 Messages

Thank you so much. At least it will help at home. Will it still work other than my house once the towers are fixed?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

The service should work in areas where there are no outages. 
- RossyC

9 Messages

Ok thank you 😊