mikemike55's profile

Fri, Sep 21, 2018 1:00 PM

Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @mikemike55! You need to check the model number. At the moment, only the A1660 and the A1661 are compatible with our service. 

102 Messages

3 y ago

@Hamilton How this one Model#: Apple iPhone 7 MN8H2LL/A ?

102 Messages

3 y ago

@JamieB Are you sure ?

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

The iPhone 7 model MN8H2LL/A  is from Verizon, which is the only carrier that we activate the iPhone 7 from. If you want to be sure, you can find your iPhone model number by looking at the small text on the back of the iPhone. There should be something that says "Model A1660  or A1661"

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hey, mikemike55! Yes, that model is compatible with us. 

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

You're welcome! Please remember that you can check your device eligibility and purchase a compatible SIM card on our Webiste. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

102 Messages

3 y ago

@JamieB @Hamilton Thanks for the help my model is A1660 yes Smiley Very Happy .

102 Messages

3 y ago

@Royt @JamieB @Hamilton What do this mean 

This device is not eligible to swap ?

102 Messages

3 y ago

I have to find a new company to go to now @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB @Hamilton .

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Please allow us to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the IMEI number of the phone and we will verify. Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

So sorry to you feel that way mikemike55. Did you visit the link? If so, what was the results? Victor21

102 Messages

3 y ago

I just did . @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB  @Hamilton .

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there mikemike55. You are able to verify if you phone is eligible on the following link and if so, it will allow you to purchase the sim card for it: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone

102 Messages

3 y ago

This phone is not currently eligible. Why is my phone not eligible? If you feel this is wrong, enter the device ID again below or shop for a phone. @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB @Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Understood mikemike55. We verified the IMEI number and our system is indicating that it is not an unlocked device in our system. It could be that it is still under contract. Victor21