AngForeman's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Mar 26, 2018 9:00 AM

Can I exchange a recently bought phone I bought in store?

I just bought an android smartphone about 3 or so days ago and after testing it out I don't care for it at all. I am wanting to switch and go with an Iphone instead.  Is it possible to do so? Like can I get my money back on this phone and just then use it towards the cost for the iphone?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, AngForeman! Thank you for contacting us. You can return the phone back to the store or exchange it, when it meets the store's return policy. Please visit or call the store where you purchased the phone, so you can get more about their return policy. 

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Yes

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Hi my iPhone 6 is just now not working to many apps opening over heated screen not working how much is it for a replacement
Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, @AngForeman! Sorry to hear about your phone. Do you have insurance on your phone? 

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks
GermanHR

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @Joseph214Rios_ If your device is less than 1 year old, then you can place a claim using the one year manufacturer warranty's your device has, since it covers your device for mechanical & electrical failures due to normal wear and tear. The number for the manufacturer of the device is 800-692-7753. However, if you think that the issue was caused by some sort of accident, you can place a claim with the insurance, since it covers the device for accidental damage. Here's their number in case you need it: (844)534-3099.