867695043007797's profile

Mon, Sep 7, 2020 7:00 PM

Boost mobile sold me junk Coolpad surf hotspot and tell me to deal with manufacturer

I purchased a Coolpad surf from boost mobile that never worked. After purchasing the device $50 and the service plan $50 they tell me to deal with the manufacturer! I would have purchased from the manufacturer if I wanted that hassle but I purchased from a company selling the device which In commerce standings should be the RESPONCIBLE for correcting the defective sale and they are responsible for dealing with the manufacturer. Why did boost sellr the device take my money and ship me the device if they aren't responcible for when somo goes wrong. On top of being out $100 + and being 2weekds so far without what I purchased I had to spend 2 hrs on phone with manufacturer I now have to pay for shipping arrange shipping call manufacturer with tracking number call boost mobile to tell them what I'm doing and wait another 15 days for the manufacturer to send another or fix mine and guess what by then the $50 plan I purchased will be expired without me even using it at all! I was a new customer to boost mobile and also going to be a former customer. Not because of the defective garbage they sell but because of the lack of responcibility to what they sell and profit from

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, 867695043007797. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Sent 2 messages no answer