Sandisdry's profile

Fri, Dec 25, 2020 3:00 AM

Boost mobile glitched my account and no service for days

I recently purchased a google pixel 5g that is unlocked. I went to a BM and the rep told me the phone is compatible after looking up the serial #. We tried to install an expanded SIM card and not only it doesn’t work, boost mobile has glitched my account as well. I can no longer log in to my account, it says my account doesn’t exist. I went to the BM store again, the rep helped me reach out to customer service. They told me there is nothing I can do beside waiting another day to see if the account would reset. I’m transitioning from a flip phone to google 5. I have upgraded my plan and paid the monthly fee upfront plus activation fee. I’m very unhappy about this. My phone is unlocked, I have no idea why I’m having so much problems.
The store told me they cannot refund my money until the account reset. Basically I’m stuck with no service and can’t switch to another carrier until who knows when. It’s already been 5 days. Does anyone have a similar issue? How can I resolve this? It’s really frustrating to not be able to use your phone. Can I still signup with another carrier and keep my number? I have been with boost for years.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 m ago

Good day @Sandisdry We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'd like to review the account. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

2 Messages

3 m ago

Hola Joy

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hola, @AngelBarreto17. Gracias por contactarnos. ¿Está tratando de enviarnos un Mensaje Privado?

2 Messages

3 m ago

No se cómo se usa soy nuevo pero me puedes ayudar