T

Mon, Aug 23, 2021 2:52 PM

UNLIMITED DATA

I WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN WE SIGNED UP FOR THIS SERVICE FEW YEARS AGO YOU ARE NOW CAPING OUR UMLIMITED DATA. THATS NOT FAIR. WE SIGNED UP TO HAVE UNLIMITED DATA FOR A REASON SO IT WOULD BE UNLIMITED AND NOW YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE PUT A CAP ON THE USAGE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Accepted Solution

7 Messages

5 m ago

I AM GOING TO LET ALL THE LOCAL NEWS STAIONS KNOW ABOUT THIS (614 COLUMBUS OHIO AREA) .  ALSO SOCIAL MEDIA I WILL ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO GO WITH BOOST .

Accepted Solution

7 Messages

5 m ago

THIS IS WRONG HOW YOU HAVE TREATED YOUR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello Steph! Thanks for reaching out! We still have unlimited plans. You have 35GB of high speed data. Once that threshold has been reached access to data continues but data speeds will be reduced to 2G speeds for the remainder of your plan cycle. Speeds will be restored at the beginning of your next monthly plan cycle. Need more high-speed data? Go Here: https://www.boostmobile.com/plans/add-on/data-packs  for more information on how to add additional high-speed data.

2 Messages

2g is dial up speeds

6 Messages

5 m ago

Because this company likes to deceive its customers! They tell you to change the SIM card and make it look like you will be on your same plan without explaining that they are instead cutting off your data instead of throttling it. 
After years of being a customer and putting up with poor signals and being lied to by their representatives I have reached my limit.
When I called to get a solution they claimed they would escalate my call and that I would receive a return call.  Never got called so I called in again and the so-called manager said nobody called because they don’t have a solution. Well, then call me and tell me that!
I was also offered a new higher cost plan but at a discounted rate because I was “family”.  I said OK but I was never put on the plan and now the most recent manager I talked to said it doesn’t exist! Really, then why was I offered it??
Nothing but lies.  

8 Messages

4 m ago

I went from unlimited to 15 gb, not even 35. I dont often use alot of gb but after going over with previous carriers at times, I liked the security of never having to worry about it, ever. Thats what drew me in. Not right they just pulled it.

Boost Care

• 

245 Messages

Hi there, Terry! Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand your frustration. Before Sprint merged with T-Mobile we had a data cap but since Sprint owned the network when our customers hit the cap at 35 GB we throttled the speeds down to 3G which still allowed our customers to do online streaming but since they merged with T-mobile they throttle our customers that hit the 35 GB down to 2G which really only allows browsing that is why the data speeds are so low since the change. We are working on getting our own network so that way we can get better data service even once the customer reaches the 35GB data cap. 

Cindy A.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

We have hidden your post because it violates our Community Rules and Guidelines. Our members make the Community. If you’d like to continue participation, please create a new post that follows Community rules.

14 Messages

@CindyA2313  This is 100% correct, the merger and the 'expanded network' (sim change) allowed Boost/Sprint/Tmobile to change the actual service plans without remorse or blowback from customers. Pretty much was/is a way to force customers to take it or leave it approach and you the customer can do nothing about it short of leaving. The reason you are now being throttled to 2g is because the network was already overloaded (less 5g) and this was a "temp" fix. Whole reason TMobile was secretly dismantling 3g equipment was in the hopes of grabbing numerous sprint/boost/virgin customers with the new FREE 5G PHONES AND $25 monthly unlimited for ALL current boost customers..... 😂 Lol seriously like IVE BEEN SAYING...LEAVE BOOST NOOOOOW!! 7 more years with TMobile contract until at&t contract for 15 years. Soon the push for 5g ONLY will be here because DoD will be taking over the old bands for military use 😑 Seriously though, go to a company that cares. I was with boost since the boost/nextel walkie talkie days, like 2004-2006... Last 2 years were Horrid

14 Messages

There is a current class-action lawsuit that is gathering information from current and past boost mobile customers that will need EVERYONE to contact the litigation group with your problems with Dish Wireless and the merger and withholding carrier change and plan changes for customers!!!! STOP THIS BS WITH DISH WIRELESS AND TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS!!!! I can't wait!!!