T

Mon, Aug 23, 2021 2:52 PM

UNLIMITED DATA

I WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN WE SIGNED UP FOR THIS SERVICE FEW YEARS AGO YOU ARE NOW CAPING OUR UMLIMITED DATA. THATS NOT FAIR. WE SIGNED UP TO HAVE UNLIMITED DATA FOR A REASON SO IT WOULD BE UNLIMITED AND NOW YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE PUT A CAP ON THE USAGE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Responses

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

1 m ago

I AM GOING TO LET ALL THE LOCAL NEWS STAIONS KNOW ABOUT THIS (614 COLUMBUS OHIO AREA) .  ALSO SOCIAL MEDIA I WILL ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO GO WITH BOOST .

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

1 m ago

THIS IS WRONG HOW YOU HAVE TREATED YOUR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS.

Boost Care

• 

343 Messages

Hello Steph! Thanks for reaching out! We still have unlimited plans. You have 35GB of high speed data. Once that threshold has been reached access to data continues but data speeds will be reduced to 2G speeds for the remainder of your plan cycle. Speeds will be restored at the beginning of your next monthly plan cycle. Need more high-speed data? Go Here: https://www.boostmobile.com/plans/add-on/data-packs  for more information on how to add additional high-speed data.

6 Messages

1 m ago

Because this company likes to deceive its customers! They tell you to change the SIM card and make it look like you will be on your same plan without explaining that they are instead cutting off your data instead of throttling it. 
After years of being a customer and putting up with poor signals and being lied to by their representatives I have reached my limit.
When I called to get a solution they claimed they would escalate my call and that I would receive a return call.  Never got called so I called in again and the so-called manager said nobody called because they don’t have a solution. Well, then call me and tell me that!
I was also offered a new higher cost plan but at a discounted rate because I was “family”.  I said OK but I was never put on the plan and now the most recent manager I talked to said it doesn’t exist! Really, then why was I offered it??
Nothing but lies.