mikemike55's profile

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 9:00 AM

I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon

I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon .

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

745 Messages

4 y ago

Hey @mikemike55, I've sent you an invite to the Boost Customer group., or you can join the Boost Customer group here

102 Messages

4 y ago

Ok I just saw it thank you . @SeaWolf

745 Messages

4 y ago

Gotcha 😉

I update and add badges to new members periodically, just verified that it's all up to date at the moment.

102 Messages

4 y ago

I just did I need the badge . @SeaWolf

5 Messages

4 y ago

I'm new at this ( here) 2 questions..1 latest update for style 3 do you have it? Nothing on LG.com..2 I joined boost deals 10.00 for ibotta did it put in my rebate how will I know that boost plz accepts it? Thanks ahead of time for badge😁

102 Messages

4 y ago

@Michigal70 @SeaWolf Who will help you  with your issues .

102 Messages

4 y ago

@Michigal70 @SeaWolf Both of your check your message inbox .

5 Messages

4 y ago

Well..I had a cpl questions and now I can't find them..I'm new at this feel like blind women in new York my apologies...Renee

102 Messages

4 y ago

And the person was talking about the boost mobile customer badge because they want to know how can they get it. @SeaWolf @Michigal70

745 Messages

4 y ago

Hey @Michigal70 check out this thread for the most recent software update for the Stylo 3.  I try to post release notes within a day or two of receiving them.  Every once in a while they sneak one in and I miss it.  If that's not what you meant, you might create a topic in the LG forum so we can help you.

I'll need to get an agent to answer your question about Boost Dealz as that's not something I have information about.  Hopefully @Hozuki_Robert can look into that and get you some info.

745 Messages

4 y ago

Got it, Mike, thanks 🙂  all you have to do is join the Boost Customer group.  I got everybody badged who had joined up to yesterday.  I'll check back for more new people in a couple days.

102 Messages

4 y ago

@Michigal70 Thank you for what ?

5 Messages

4 y ago

Thank you

15 Messages

4 y ago

I tried to join the group for my badge but I do not get the option to join. Unless I already have. I am not listed as a member so Indo not know what is up or to do.

745 Messages

4 y ago

I updated all new members with badges last week. Be sure to check your profile 🙂