chaseteresa's profile

Fri, Jun 28, 2019 9:00 PM

Why am I paying so much money when service never reliable?

Half the time the internet is not working. A lot of times I try making a call and it says no service. I'm in a pretty decent sized area. Why can't we get good service or a least a credit when mobile service is terrible?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

9 Messages

2 y ago

None.. I got an x

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

9 Messages

2 y ago

I agree im thinking of leaving boost. Since march they claim they are fixing it. I never had such bad service until i bought stylo 4. If i did not have wifi i would barely be able to use phone.. All agents tell me same crap..be patient. Do they realize its july and i have issue since march

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this, Mcapri77. Are you unable to use your mobile data? How many bars are you getting?

9 Messages

2 y ago

Ive done this already today ..im told to be patient..

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues, chaseteresa. Is your phone showing No Service at the top? 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @Mcapri77. Please send us a private message with your current address.

2 Messages

2 y ago

I've had them since March too. I don't know why I keep renewing service. Everyone is Sedalia is having problems with service.

64 Messages

5 m ago

Same I'm switching to TMOBILE