Ken276's profile

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 14, 2018 8:00 PM

Slow data speed

Just switched to Boost 4 days ago. Data is super slow. Told update to tower last night but problem is not fixed. Just gave away $100. Switching back to old carrier.

Responses

Kira_M

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

2 years ago

Hello, @Ken276. Thank you for stopping by.  We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us your cross streets and zip code to better assist you? -Kira_M. 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Too slow for this avid user of the internet... New phone Lg stylo 4... Stylo 3 worked better...
JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Hmm – that doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look! How long did you switch devices? Are you using the SIM card that comes with the phone? 

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Dude I wanted the style 4 bad . You think that b a good idea or no

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I feel the exact same way
I was with cricket and I left them for boosts new huge allotment of hotspot data they were offering for the same price and a new phone so it was a no brainer to switch. Lol it must have literally been a no brainer decision cause anybody who made the same choice has no brain lol . I literally have e never used the boost data without saying it a few times .**Bleep*** why so slow."

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Sorry to hear that. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? @Photox420

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

How many bars are you getting? Is your phone showing LTE or 3G at the top?

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Eldridge st and bellair st. 77083