Kristin's profile

Fri, Jul 17, 2020 5:00 PM

Since they merged with T-Mobile...

I have the new lg k51 phone and before they merged with T-Mobile my service (coverage) was great. But when they merged my service sucks. Now at work, on my way to work,, and sometimes at home I get 1 bar and it sucks. I left TMobile to come to boost because it was great coverage no matter where I was at. What can I do about this?

Responses

3 Messages

9 m ago

How do I private message you?

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there Kristin. We definitely want to look into this. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address. victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

9 m ago

Please tap on the agent's name and the option should be available. victor21

3 Messages

9 m ago

I sent u a message

292 Messages

9 m ago

After days of talking to them I am now being ignored and their last message was this...

""Your signal, and your specific network coverage will depend on the radio transmissions your Device can pick up and Services you’ve chosen. Coverage isn’t available everywhere, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice. Service speeds are not guaranteed, and depend on the Service purchased as well as other factors, such as your Device, your location, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, server speeds of the websites you access, network problems, network or internet congestion, software, signal strength, actions of third parties, etc.""

I would just move providers.

1 Message

1 m ago

I agree with you there. Since they merged data runs slower. When they were with Sprint I never had to watch my data usage.