Jorge_MTZ35's profile

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 9:00 AM

Signal

I recently got my dad a new Samsung Galaxy A21 replacing his old J3 that he had for a couple years. His signal on his old phone was perfect but with this new phone he can’t get any signal at all. What can I do

Responses

7 Messages

a month ago

It was activating at a boost store in Wichita Falls, don’t sure exactly how they did it. They were saying maybe because it’s the new network that it’s having signal problems, but I have the same network and my signal is fine.
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Thanks for replying. Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN for the account so we can further review this.

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

7 Messages

a month ago

Ok I sent it

7 Messages

a month ago

How do I do that?
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Great. We have your private message. We'll continue to assist you there. Thanks.

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

a month ago

Hello, @Jorge_MTZ35. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear about this. How was the new phone activated?

11 Messages

a month ago

I'm having the same issue, did they give you anymore info?