mandi8082's profile

Wed, Jan 20, 2021 8:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

If we purchase Unlocked from Samsung the Galaxy S21 Ultra will it work on Boost?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 m ago

Hello, mandi8082. Thanks for your inquiry. We recommend you use our device identifier to verify if it is compatible through this link: https://boost.co/3bkKHvd. You're free to check periodically as we update our systems constantly to expand the list of phones that we can activate.

Hope this helps!

This is not an acceptable answer to the question.  The question is asking about purchasing a phone and whether it will work on Boost's network.  How is someone supposed to get an IMEI, ESN, or MEID to enter into Boost's "Check Eligibility" tool on a phone they have not yet purchased..... that makes no sense.  If you don't have the phone yet, this eligibility tool is useless.

2 Messages

The answer is not yet. I purchase one directly from samsung and it's a no go still. Had it sitting here in the box for almost a month. $1200 phone. Ridiculous

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi there! Due to the plethora of variables pertaining to manufacturing and programming of phones, it is currently not possible for us to determine whether a device is compatible with our network or not without the use of its IMEI number. We've enabled our device identifier tool and made it accessible to the public through our website, so you may be able to test any device before making a final decision, and to ensure that your phone would work as intended. Do bear in mind that even if we sell a certain model or brand, when it comes to factory unlocked phones each one must go through our process of identification before being activated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Hope this helps!

1 m ago

Is there any update on boost accepting the Samsung galaxy s21 I dont want to purchase it until I know I can activate it 

2 Messages

To date, mine is a paper weight sitting in the box

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Hi there, Thorntonmomof4. Thanks for your inquiry. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us!

- JohnJ7

9 Messages

I know the device is compatible. I checked on the website. But I can't find a compatible sim card for the s21. I even have a expanded sim card for 5g that's in my current phone now. Because the representative linked it to my old phone.

9 Messages

1 m ago

Is there a sim card from boost thays compatible with the galaxy s21.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Hello, . We recommend you visit a Boost store to get a compatible SIM card for your phone. To locate them, use the following link: https://boost.co/2wML569.

- JohnJ7

9 Messages

1 m ago

When going to a store they told me that boost doesn't make a sim card for the galaxy s21 yet. Is this correct?

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Let's take a closer look. Please send us the MEID of the phone and ICCID for the last SIM card you tried.
- JohnJ7

9 Messages

1 m ago

Is there anyway you can check on your end if they make sim cards that work with the s21? Cause the guy at the store scanned the ones he had just gotten and none of them worked.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Just to confirm, did you try to order the SIM card through our website when you verified the phone compatibility?

- JohnJ7

6 Messages

John7 don't do that... don't even think of ordering it. It doesn't work,  and the worst part is that Boost Mobile won't refund you for it. Trust me I speak from experience.

4 Messages

@Quick1875.

I am having the exact problem! It's really pissing me off I paid so much for this phone and can not use it with boost. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21Plus from Samsung directly. It is unlocked & they said it is compatible. But every sim card the man at Boost Mobile tried to activate, it will not let them.😡😡😡😡

9 Messages

1 m ago

No I didn't order the sim card through the online order service. I went to the store to get the expended sim card for 5g and the representative on the phone said it wouldn't work then he synced it to my old phone the s20.

9 Messages

1 m ago

All I wanna know is does boost mobile make a sim card for the new s21?

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Then, you may try to order a compatible SIM card for your phone through our website. https://boost.co/2wML569.

- JohnJ7

9 Messages

So your site has different sim cards then your store? Also how am I gonna know what sim card will work for the phone?

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

You should order a compatible SIM card for your specific phone after you enter the IMEI/MEID number on the device identifier. https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone
- JohnJ7

6 Messages

@Quick1875 No. Trust me I've tried everything for over a month now. We really have no option but to wait to see if one day boost gets the s21. Don't waste your money buying a sim card online because they're all the same and you won't get refunded.

9 Messages

Cool, thank you I appreciate the help.

2 Messages

16 d ago

No. Boost does not support this phone. 

2 Messages

16 d ago

No. I just purchased one and Boost does not support it.