rednessand's profile

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 8:00 PM

S8- no multimedia or picture text messages, network error

My family has 3 Samsung S8 phones,  Everyone is unable to send and receive picture or multimedia messages.

It is not just a tower upgrade in my area, like customer service says. I have updated my sprint service in 4 other areas, including 2 other states. Nothing is working.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello rednessand. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Have you verified your account? Please check your email and click on verify account. 

6 Messages

1 y ago

I click on you name but see no message option

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Chantel66. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address. victor21

9 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having the same problem. I was messaging with an agent but she just stopped answering. I need help.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I sent the info and message. No response

6 Messages

1 y ago

Still having the issues myself. No help or any diagnosis. A generic copy paste message saying that some Samsung and sprint network having issues and agents from both are working on it. But no time frame or even any specifics. I just purchased the S20. Works great. Wife's iPhone is good. But both the kids S8(from boost still are not working) time to start getting credits for not giving me the service we are paying for.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello rednessand. A reply was sent to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm having the same issue. Can someone help me figure out why can't I send or receive text messages and it keeps saying network error

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello Daranee (and any customers having the same issue in the future, if any). Feel free to send us a private message as well. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible, no matter which agent you send a message to. (Support is available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST on weekends. If we receive your message outside of business hours we'll reply as soon as we're available again). 

7 Messages

1 y ago

I have this same problem. I haven't been able to send or receive multimedia messages for 3 days. I have tried every online solution. It has to be a problem with the network. I have missed several very important messages from my clients. This issue is affecting my productivity and employment. Please contact me as soon as possible.  

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @KalisteSaloom Thanks for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?  

~JoyP.

1 Message

1 y ago

Yeah I've been recently having issues with the Network error as well. Group messages dont work. They just show up in the individual person's message boxes as (No Subject) and when trying to download it just just say Network Error