Dusty2234's profile

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Roaming

All of a sudden i have no lte or any data connection i have intermediate service at my own home. I didnt have a problem with this untill this week after this im switching from boost why do i have to pay for a service i barely freaking recieve!!!!?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, Dusty2234. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

Also, we'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us your phone number and PIN. 

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there nutt1051. Sorry about the issue there. Lets figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

1 Message

2 y ago

I have had the same issue. I've had the same phone travel and live in the same 25 mile radius. I hadn't went or done anything different in the last 10 month since getting my replacement phone but have been a loyal boost customer for over 3 years. Never had any issues with the network service until about a month and a half ago. I began receiving notifications saying I was outside of my home calling area and roaming. That's when the headache began....... ........

1 Message

2 y ago

I am having the same problem. I just switched to boost and everything was fine then 3 weeks into switching i cant call or text away from home even though ill have service but data said 1x.. help

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, Coletonhart. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.  

2 y ago

I'm also having trouble with roaming and I've been living/working in the same area the entire time I've had service with you guys. My data will work just fine, then randomly start roaming for minutes at a time multiple times a day!

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, SugaKookieCrumz! We apologize for any inconvenience. We want to help!  Can you send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and full address?  Thanks!