Poor Signal Strength and Super Slow Speeds
I am consistently having slow speeds or no speeds with this Boost Coolpad Surf hotspot. I just signed up last month, and now the signal strength stays yellow 85% of the time, and the other 15% red - which is no signal and unusable. It should be green but that has all but disappeared. I am on the $50.00 a month – 50 GB plan. When I first joined I could live with the speeds. I have used over 21 GB this month, so I know I have plenty of data left.
I searched the forums and was horrified to see posts back in 2018 by people with issues similar to mine who had unlimited hotspot plans. After you used so many GB on the 50 plan, are your speeds throttled? I have well over half of the GB’s in my plan left. Thanks.