Letkarlalive's profile

Tue, Aug 7, 2018 9:00 AM

Phone

My phone was working perfectly fine yesterday and then today it says my account is suspended

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there,@Letkarlalive! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

9 Messages

3 y ago

9 Messages

3 y ago

Yes

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks you for the info! Please send us your phone number and you PIN as a Private Message so we can further assist you? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

For security reasons, please don't share your account info in public as it's visible to others and your account might get compromised. Please send us this info as a Private Message instead so we can further assist you. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".