Motherofdragons's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 7:00 AM

Phone signal says roaming and in good service area

I live in the 12078 zip code, and I've lived here since February. Not once in that time have I ever had an issue making calls. Well today, I tried to make a phone call and it sent me to the Verizon messaging system because according to it I was "roaming". My phone bill is paid thru next week, my device isn't giving me any issues.. is anyone else going thru this? I normally have 3 bars of signal and now I only have one. The boost coverage map says the signal is good in this area, but I'm apparently roaming and have only one bar of signal. Anyone else having this issue? I really don't want a Verizon prepaid phone, but with the job I have I need ny phone on me in case of emergencies, so this is unacceptable.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I have been having the same issues in my area
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1K Points

3 years ago

Hello, @Leslie33 So sorry about the trouble! We'd like to take a closer look. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I have been having the same issue in my area
JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, Ryman789! We'd be happy to help you. When did this issue start? what is your phone model? 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm having the same problem everywhere I go I have no bars & it pops up attention no service. It comes back sometimes for a few mins then it's gone again. I need it fixed asap. So if you could tell me what you did I'd appreciate it Soo much.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm on vacation here in Philadelphia, and just experienced the same problem.  I don't know if it actually worked, but I turned off my phone for a couple minutes, then after turning it back on, no more roaming or Verizon responses. It was back to normal.