Raven1975's profile

Mon, Aug 20, 2018 11:00 AM

Paisley, Florida

Have had very bad intermittent cell service here in Paisley Florida for at least a week now, when it not in "domestic roaming". This is affecting both voice and internet connectivity. I work from home and this is really affecting my productivity! Are there towers down in my area, or is this just how the service is here in Paisley Florida (32767) ?

Responses

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Oh no! Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! How about we take a closer look at this? Could you send any street intersection near you to check the coverage?  

10 Messages

3 years ago

We unfortunately don't have a car so don't go many places but we have had intermittent poor service, domestic roaming or no service since we got these phones and set up service with boost

10 Messages

3 years ago

how do I do that?
jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

3 years ago

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select 'send this user a private message'.

10 Messages

3 years ago

cedar street

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

3 years ago

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

10 Messages

3 years ago

My wife and I are both having issues, I have a Motorola g6 play and my wife has a iPhone 6 just purchased them and have never had good service even though your coverage map says we are in "best" service area for 4g
jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

3 years ago

Thanks for the information. We've checked the coverage of the area and, fortunately, there are no outages over there. What kind of cellphone do you have? 

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

3 years ago

Do you know if this happens at this location only or everywhere else too? 

10 Messages

3 years ago

45744 oops