Mikavoo
Congratulations!
Great Topic!
Applause!

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 11:00 AM

Ordered a new phone and have yet to receive a confirmation on my order.

Hi, I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp! program this past weekend and have yet to receive confirmation that it has been shipped.. I tried calling customer service, but I'm unable to actually talk to a person. 

I paid for the next business day shipping option and haven't even received an order number on my purchase.

Is there any way to get in contact with Boost to get this figured out?

Thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

680 Points

2 years ago

Thanks for the information. The order number is: ek-bepp-*****. 

The tracking number for FedEx is *****. 

We remain at your service. 

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

680 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, Mikavoo. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Mikavoo

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Sent the info in a PM. No new info yet.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

2 years ago

Please accept our heartfelt apology, Diamondp! When did you placed your order?

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I'm also having the same problem
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a year ago

Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a year ago

Hello, nickens1995! Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience. Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a year ago

Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Yes I checked it double

Groupie

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

i have the same issue going on. i haven’t received any email. no confirmation code, i used my boost up to purchase an iphone xr on friday around 4pm and payed the down payments and shipping and taxes. and i haven’t received an email. i also did expedited shipping, i’m wondering if i’ll receive an email and my phone. please let me know!
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 months ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, karinaxxi. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

a month ago

Hello,
I ordered a phone on 01/14/21 and the order was confirmed on my bank account was debited. I never received the email confirmation. I need to make sure my phone is going to delivered directly to me with a knock on my Apt door or inside my mail box. Also, I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Thank you,
Diane

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

a month ago

Thank you. Will do