C0r3's profile

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 3:00 AM

No service

For months now I have had problems with getting service everywhere. I could be sitting in the same spot for a while and random lose service. It seriously has gotten out of hand. I see “No Sevice” more than I have service. It especially messes up every time I use GPS. I need GPS for work and I’m feeling like I need to switch services, because this has become a hassle to deal with.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, C0r3. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. When did you purchased this device? 

5 Messages

2 y ago

It accurs everywhere I go. It happens when I’m in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. Everywhere and everyday.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. What's the make and model of your phone? Have you tried updating the data profile and the PRL? 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

5 Messages

2 y ago

I’ve had my device for a few years niw

5 Messages

2 y ago

I have an iPhone 6s and it’s up to date, but I’m not sure about the PRL.

5 Messages

2 y ago

Yea I updated the PRL and it still happened this morning

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, C0r3! We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re looking into this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.