Flamingkate's profile

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Apr 4, 2018 7:00 PM

No service

Why would my phone suddenly be 'roaming' at my home?!  I have never had this issue before and have had boost (and same phone) for nearly 2 years now!  It has been going on for 2 days.  I may have to cancel service and find a different provider so that I will have consistent service at home. 

Responses

Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

3 years ago

Hey there, Flamingkate! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Chelz

Groupie

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I am having the same exact problem and I'm about to switch as well! I am not happy

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

3 years ago

Hey there, Chelz! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Please send us a private message to a social care agent. @Micaela2abdu Follow these steps:

•  Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  • Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
  •  Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My phone number isn’t being found it says I it’s cant connect to network to switch lines I tried calling my number from someone else’s phone and the call went through but it didn’t get sent to my phone why is this happening I already tried resetting and typing the code in my phone but nothing is helping my phone connect to a network and I can’t login to my boost mobile account because my phone number isn’t being found help!!!!!
Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, @Akjkq4911! We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further investigate. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

in your phone settings try a System Update, then Update PRL, then Update Profile.  this has solved network connectivity issues ive had before