mickeyp01's profile

Wed, Aug 15, 2018 8:00 PM

no service on iPhone 6

My iPhone 6 has been showing no service or searching for the past week now. I’ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times. Everything is up to date. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. Can anyone help with this issue?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, mickeyp01! So sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with your closest cross street and zip code to check what's going on. 

4 Messages

3 y ago

My daughter's phone has been doing that since May 13th and Boost refused to take responsibility and sent me to Apple and Apple refused to take responsibility. A RIP  OFF!!!!!

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

We are so sorry for this experience, tishdawson82. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Send us a Private Message with your daughter's phone number and PIN.

8 Messages

3 y ago

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Thanks. We'd like to investigate this further. When did this issue start? 

8 Messages

3 y ago

A few days after I activated and bought the plan for the phone

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

In order to check the network performance and search for outages, can you please provide us the nearest streets to where your daughter is been experiencing this issue?

8 Messages

3 y ago

Not sure what you mean by cross streets but the zip code is 28645. It says no service everywhere I go

8 Messages

3 y ago

Southwest Blvd 28645

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks, @mickeyp01. We've checked the coverage of the area and, fortunately, there are no outages over there. We'd like to access your account to take a look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers)?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

3 y ago

I'm having the same problem and sent you a message

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @jsaund15. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. We'll be waiting for our response.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @jimjones122. Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.  
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.

2 Messages

3 y ago

I am getting this same issue. No Service. I have tried PMing one of the social care agents but there is no option available.