nica00001's profile

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 28, 2018 8:00 AM

no service as soon as I walk into my office building

I am new to boost.  As soon as I walk into my office building i am not able to make or receive calls or text.  I went into the local store twice yesterday which is just a couple of buildings down the street and they were not able to help.  I called technical service myself and they were not able to solve the issue.   Will they ever be able to solve this issue?  

Responses

EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 years ago

Hi nica00001!

We'd like to check on your coverage status and see if there are any problems with the signal for indoors usage in that location. Please send us a private message with the address where that occurs. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Every building I go in no service. Boost is not boosting any phone

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Every building I go in no service. Boost is not boosting any phone

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Every building I go in no service at all even glass buildings 1st floor nothing pay big money for no boost it sucks even an talking to someone on the phone driving down the road it cuts out metro was better and straight talk was better omg boost crap service they need to boost it higher up

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have unlimited and get nothing in ever building in Tulsa Oklahoma it's crazy boost power up high because I'm going somewhere else if this isn't boosted power